bookstar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing 23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
Flickr Toys, Photostory, Blogger.
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
It has made me feel more confident using some of the library 2.0 tools.
Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Yes. I was surprised by how enjoyable it was and that I actually received comments on my site even if two of them were negative. ;)
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I would consider going more in depth. I would like to learn how to use Blogger more effectively and make my site more user friendly. Also, I would like to learn how to use Photostory better. I couldn't even turn my picture around so I had to choose horizontal ones.
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
Possibly.
How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
Houston--we have a solution. -- 23 Things
Now go and comment on some of the other Players' blogs?
Maybe we should vote on our favorites in fall and you can give awards to the top 3-like an academy awards for best blogs. I think that would be fun.

1 comment:

VWB said...

congratulations on completing your summer adventure.

share the blogs you enjoyed, maybe with a few "whys" so we all can check them out!