bookstar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 18

One of my friends who is a programmer just recommended I use Open Office instead of Microsoft. He uses it at work/home/coffe shops to create PDF documents instantly and because it allows him to see an outline format while creating a document/presentations for work. I like the fact that it is free and is offering a strong alternative to Microsoft. This friend also thinks that Firefox is superior to internet exporer as a browser. What do you think about firefox vs. explorer?

2 comments:

Amparito said...

I had been using Firefox for a year, never got pop-ups. I have my deliicious on the tool bar, my google notebook on the bottom.
I won't go back to IExplorer.
I can't get all the tools and security with any other browser at least not now.

Athena said...

Thanks for sharing Maria. Good to know. I should switch.