bookstar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thing 20

I think having all of the videos available on YouTube and TeacherTube is invaluable for student-teacher-librarian learning. I conducted a few searches in both and found some great videos to share with students and teachers. I like many of the booktalks created by students in TeacherTube. I especially liked a funny video I found in YouTube called No Cookies in the Library-Classic Sesame Street that I'd like to share with the kids in k-1st. Here's the link if it is blocked. My computer froze when I tried to access Zamzar to convert it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJlkplvYdgA


















2 comments:

VWB said...

yes, that is correct...it will be blocked until you ca nget it converted in Zamzar.

You will also want t try embedding the video so the readers can click and watch!

Athena said...

Thanks for your comment vwb. I looked at your profile and found we have the same reading tastes (Angela's Ashes, Heidi), but not the same musical tastes (country).