bookstar

Yahoo! Avatars

Monday, November 9, 2009

Thing #11.5

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I have to say my favorite discovery was the screencasts. I think it is an incredible tool to use to show how to use difference resources in the library. Unfortunately, I was unable to transfer the screencast I created to my blog. I feel like I would benefit from more training on this resource.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
This program has made me feel more confident using the web 2.0 tools that are so important to 21st education.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I can honestly say that I was surprised by all of the things we had to learn and apply. I was surprised that we didn't have to create a facebook page or twitter though, but imagine that will happen in the future.

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I could use some more help in using some of the tools especially the screencasts and virtual world. I felt like those were two things where we could use some real hands-on training by other users who are more familiar with these tools.

No comments: